- Please review our CSA FAQ page before purchasing a CSA to make sure that you have all of the information you need before registering. This page includes suggestions for how to use the sliding scale payment system.
- This item price includes an $18 fee for paying online (this is what that service costs). If you would like to pay by check, you can subtract $18 from your subtotal. To pay by check, please use the discount code PAYBYCHECK at checkout, which will bring your balance to $0. Complete the registration process online, then mail your check to Full Well Farm at 313 East Road Apt A Adams, MA 01220.
- You will be sent the CSA registration page AFTER you complete your payment of the CSA, look for a confirmation email with the link after completing your payment.
- If you would like to pay using Berkshares, use the discount code BERKSHARES at checkout, which will bring your balance to $0. Complete the registration process online, and we will send you a QR code to pay through the Berkshares app.
- If you need a payment plan or are used to paying a deposit instead of the full share cost, we also have an option for you! We offer a 3-part payment plan; your first installment is due today, and the second installment is due by March 1st. If you select the 3-pay, your final payment is due by June 1. To use the 3-Pay plan enter promo code 3PAYPLAN during check out. If this option doesn't work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to work with you.
- Our community partner Hoosac Harvest offers subsidized shares that cost LESS than the lower income price point for qualifying members. SNAP members and Hoosac Harvest members are not required to pay anything at the time of registration. We will reach out to members who select this option after registration. You can read more about these payment options here.
Full Vegetable Share
A Full Well Farm CSA membership includes 20 weekly boxes of seasonal produce from June through October. See the description below for more information on paying by check or payment plan.Each week of the Full CSA share will include a diverse assortment of 6-8 items and typically feeds 4 light vegetable eaters or 2 heavy vegetable eaters. What is included in your box will vary as the season changes. You can count on getting familiar favorites and will also get to try some new vegetables and herbs.
Being a CSA member means being part of our farm community. Every week members receive an email about what is in that week's box, including recipes and storage tips for every item along with pictures and updates from the fields. Getting a box share means that we the farmers curate the produce you receive and help you learn how to store and cook it. Never had fennel before? No problem! Don't know the best way to keep basil fresh? We've got you.
Please review our CSA FAQ page before purchasing a CSA to make sure that you have all of the information you need before registering. This page includes suggestions for how to use the sliding scale payment system.